i, I am Sam Egube, I am a Business Consultant, Life Coach, Motivational Speaker, Principal Investor and author of the book ‘Thoughts from a Wealthy Perspective’ and 'Relationships are Value Propositions', a disruptive collection of thoughts challenging readers to consider an alternative view of their world.
As a consultant I provide pair of hands consulting in leadership, strategy and management support to CEOs of Companies, Board of Directors, Government Agencies and Parastatals, SME's, High Net- worth Individuals and Corporate Organisations.
I am the convener and founder of the WealthySam brand, a brand that drives my instructional and motivational principles geared towards Relationship Management, Corporate and Personal Excellence, National Development and an advocacy program focused on Value Orientation of People. I am equally a non partisan commentator on political affairs locally and internationally.
I have significant experience in various sectors of the economy including, Banking, Business consulting, Construction and Engineering, Training and public speaking. These experiences were acquired in very strong institutions that include Arthur Andersen & Company(now KPMG professionals in Nigeria), United Bank for Africa Plc, NNB International Bank Plc, First Bank of Nigeria Plc, where I was Regional Manager and later Group Head driving the Energy business of the bank, Diamond Bank Plc where I was Corporate Banking Director, and other financial institutions as a consultant.
Training and Consultation Profile
I am very passionate about Relationship Management. I developed the Sam Egube Relationship Management Model, which has become a useful tool in board rooms and training sessions in corporate organisations, faith based organisations, conferences and seminars for evaluating and analysing relationships. My equation for expressing The True Worth of an Individual has left many a participant in my training sessions evaluating their relationship management strategies again.
Some of my corporate training sessions on Relationship Management include;
- Relationship Management, The Winning Edge, Diamond Bank
- Relationship Management, Best Practice, First Bank Regional Conference for Relationship Managers
- Networking for Personal and Corporate Development, Conference of IGBO Professionals
- Managing Banking Relationships, Lagos Business School
- Relationship Management-Networking for Profit and Development, RCCG Business men’s workshop
- Relationship Management, Networking for Life through Cells, House on The Rock (CITH)
As a keynote speaker, I have facilitated and delivered papers at these high profile business and industry conferences
- The Nigeria Oil and Gas Conference, Africa’s foremost Oil industry conference
- Delta State Executive Council Retreat for The Governor, Commissioners and Permanent Secretaries
- Association of Maritime Journalists of Nigeria (AMJON)
- Annual TradeEdge Business Conference
I have made several guest appearances on TV and radio programs locally and internationally some of which are;
- Nigerian Market Update on CNBC Africa
- Finance Segment on Funmi Iyanda’s New Dawn on NTA Chanel 10, Lagos, Nigeria
- Grace Time Today on Faith TV Channel 590, London
- Channels TV, Lagos, Nigeria.
- ABCs of Investment for young and growing businesses on CityDiaries, MetroFm, Lagos, Nigeria
- Local content Initiative on Maritime Platform, StarFm, Lagos, Nigeria
In February 2016, I was interviewed by renowned publicist and radio business show host Stu Taylor on my book and the interview was syndicated over 99 radio stations and networks across the United States.
I am a counselor. My aim is to push the boundaries of your thinking and advance the frontiers of your mind. I love Relationships, because i believe together is better than being right alone, I developed the Sam Egube Relationship Management model, a model that provides a framework that supports relationship evaluation and management process.
I am the author of Thoughts from a Wealthy Perspective a collection of sequentially laid out thoughts and ideology that challenges the reader to consider an alternative view of previously held beliefs and paradigms and Relationships are Value Propositions a frontal and realistic discuss about Relationships.
I engage in principal investing, business and financial advisory, and a lot of charity and commentary on National Issues.